HG-4D
Duration
4 days 3 nights
Start in
Hanoi
Finish in
Ha Giang
Places to visit
Hanoi - Hà Giang Loop - Đồng Văn - Mã Pì Lèng - Tu Sản viewpoint - Mèo Vạc - Ha Giang - Hanoi
Starts
Ends
Hanoi, Vietnam Ha Giang, Vietnam

Highlights

Embark on our Tour by Bus to Ha Giang from Hanoi 4 days to discover authentic village life, vibrant local markets, and the rich cultures of hill tribes such as Hmong, Red Dao, Tay, Giay, and more. Experience the stunning landscapes of Northeast Vietnam and immerse yourself in unique sensations during your Vietnam tour.

Highlights of the Ha Giang Loop Tour 4 Days:

• Dong Van: Explore this charming town nestled within Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, renowned for its stunning landscapes and well-preserved architecture.
  • Palace of H'Mong King Vuong Chi Sinh: Visit this historical site in Sa Phin Valley to witness traditional H'Mong architecture and culture.
  • Meo Vac: Discover this scenic town within Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, known for its breathtaking landscapes, ethnic minority markets, and cultural experiences.

Itinerary Expand All

Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang By Bus VIP (No-meals)
Bus

Transfer from Hanoi to Ha Giang by Bus VIP (320km - 7 hours by Bus).

Overnight stay at hotel in Ha Giang city.

Day 2: Ha Giang - Đồng Văn (Breakfast, Lunch)
Car

Following breakfast at your hotel, a local guide and driver will pick you up for your journey to Đồng Văn. We'll start by ascending a high pass to reach the "Gate of Heaven," the entrance to the Dong Van Geopark, offering stunning views of karst landscapes.

A stairway climb at the pass reveals panoramic vistas of Núi Đôi (Fairy Bosoms) in Quản Bạ and its karst rock formations. We'll then follow the Mien River, crossing valleys and small passes until we reach Yen Minh hamlet for lunch at a local restaurant.

Continuing on, we'll pause at Sủng Là village, inhabited by H'Mong and Lo Lo ethnic minorities, to explore a traditional wooden and clay house and stroll through the vibrant Lo Lo bariolé hamlet.

Along the way, we'll visit the Palace of H'Mong King Vương Chí Sình, a unique palace made of plateau stones. As we near Dong Van hamlet, we'll make stops to admire magnificent karst rock formations resembling sugarloafs.

Dinner arrangements are at your discretion.

Overnight stay in Dong Van.

Day 3: Dong Van - Mèo Vạc - Hà Giang (Breakfast, Lunch)
Car

Explore the vibrant Dong Van market, especially lively on Sundays, when ethnic minorities flock to this main market day of the week, creating a bustling atmosphere rich with culture and tradition.

Embarking on our expedition to the Extreme North of Vietnam promises an encounter with awe-inspiring landscapes—vivid valleys, undulating hills, and majestic cliffs, all painted with nature's vibrant hues. Don't miss the opportunity to soak in the panoramic vistas of the Nho Que River from the picturesque Tu Sản and Mã Pì Lèng viewpoints.

As we traverse towards Meo Vac, we'll delve into the heart of local life, visiting quaint villages like Pả Vi village, each offering a glimpse into the rich tapestry of Vietnamese culture. Our journey will lead us through Meo Vac, where we'll pause midday for a delightful lunch at a traditional restaurant, savoring the authentic flavors of the region.

In the afternoon, as we bid farewell to the rugged beauty of the North, we'll commence our return journey to Ha Giang Town, cherishing the memories of our expedition through this breathtaking region.

Dinner at your own.

Night in a hotel in Ha Giang city.

Day 4: Ha Giang – Hanoi (Breakfast)
Bus

After breakfast at the hotel, a Bus VIP pick you up comming back to Hanoi. Arrive in at your hotel in Hanoi at the afternoon.

End of itinerary Ha Giang Loop Tour by Bus from Hanoi 4 days!

• What’s Inclusion

• Accommodation in a double or twin room with daily breakfast.
    • Bus VIP tickets Hanoi - Ha Giang ; Ha Giang - Hanoi.
    • Private air-conditioned vehicle during on Tour in Ha Giang.
    • Local English-speaking guide.
    • Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
    • Lunch as specified in the itinerary
    • Government taxes & service charge
  • What’s Excluded

• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, tips… etc.
    • Personal travel insurance.
    • Vietnam Visa (If you are not exempt from the visa).
    • All other services not specified in the itinerary
  • Notes

• Surcharged for Public holidays (30/4-1/5, Lunar New Year)
    • The timing of check-in and check-out at the hotels: Check-in at 14:00, check-out at 12:00. (Early check-in/late check-out is upon your request).
    • A single supplement is required if you are traveling alone.
    • The triple room is possible upon your request.

Customer Reviews

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable

Excellent

3 reviews

* Your rating is here:
  • Abhinn G

Abhinn G

Apr 25, 2024
    5.0 Excellent

Ha Giang Loop Tour was absolutely incredible

My 4-day adventure with Anna on bus Hanoi Ha Giang for the Ha Giang Loop was absolutely incredible! We were exceptionally well taken care of, and the entire experience was simply amazing. I highly recommend it to everyone! This was by far the best experience I've had in Vietnam, and I can't emphasize enough how much I enjoyed it. The drivers were fantastic, the vibes were great, and there was plenty of "happy water" to go around. It was an unforgettable journey!
  • Kelly N

Kelly N

Apr 25, 2024
    5.0 Excellent

safe and comfortable throughout the journey

I highly recommend Selina for the Ha Giang loop with Bus to Ha Giang from Hanoi tour. Opting for the easy rider option was a blast; getting to know the local drivers, who have fascinating stories to share, added to the experience. I felt completely safe and comfortable throughout the journey. It's a definite 10/10 for me.
  • Emmy R

Emmy R

Apr 25, 2024
    5.0 Excellent

my truly trip Ha Giang loop tour 4 days thus far

This experience has truly been the highlight of my trip Ha Giang loop tour 4 days thus far. It's an incredible way to connect with both the drivers and fellow travelers. We explored diverse landscapes, supported local communities, and had an amazing time overall. The drivers genuinely care about your experience, and I highly recommend Easy Rider. It offers a laid-back yet intense experience of the Ha Giang loop. Huge thanks to all the staff and support team at Autour Asia!
CUSTOMIZABLE BY LOCAL EXPERTS

CUSTOMIZABLE BY LOCAL EXPERTS

Personalized trip at the original price!

REFUND GUARANTEE

REFUND GUARANTEE

We believe in our work and promise to give you money back.

GOOD PRICE / QUALITY

GOOD PRICE / QUALITY

95% satisfied more than expected!

24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT

24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT

We are always available online to provide assistance at any time.

Reviews from Customers

Please take a look at the following reviews from our customers!

Quick Tour Inquiry